Monday, May 24, 2010

 

Speaking at the upcoming 33rd International Herpetological Symposium, Tucson, Arizona USA


July 21 - 24, 2010.


I will be speaking on Trans-Pecos Ratsnakes and Baja Ratsnakes during one of those dates at the upcoming
33rd International Herpetological Symposium
July 21 - 24, 2010
Tucson, Arizona USA

Should be a lot of fun. There will be field trips to two outstanding desert museums with extremely important herp collections, the Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum and the Chiricahua Desert Museum. Lots of great speakers, including Harry Greene, and I'm sure some great conversations and herping in Gila Monster and Crotalus country!

I will post an update on my exact presentation date, along with the title and abstract, very soon. Click here for the IHS symposium details.

Comments:
Dusty, did they happen to film the symposium? I seem to remember them doing that in the past. How did it go?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?